Who is Ross Health Care?
Who is Ross Health Care and What Makes Us Different?
- We remember our mission-the provision of superior quality care.
- We are committed to treat each employee in the exact manner we want them to treat our patient
- We are committed to maintain an informed employee family.
- First and foremost-we never forget we are guests in the patient’s home.
- We intend to care for every patient in the same way we would take care of our mother.
- We use the power of “yes”
- We invest in technology and ensure proper management.
- Exceed expectations-with our employees, patients and referral
The Ross Health Care Advantage
16 Reasons Why RHC Stands Above The Rest
- Low re-hospitalization rate for our patients.
- Increased utilization of inpatient hospice.
- Quarterly medical director meetings
- Diligent compliance with all product lines.
- Staff visits to patients that exceed the national frequency average
- Longer than the average patient visits
- A professional staff with over 300 years combined experience.
- Higher pay rate for medications, prescriptions and over-thecounter items.
- Local, on call pharmacy
- Dedicated registered nurse for the scheduling, nurturing, training and supervision of the home health aide staff.
- Full-time bereavement counselor.
- Low Registered Nurse to patient ratio.
- RHC has never refused service or treatment to a non-funded patient.
- Continuing education for the entire Ross Health Care staff .
- Extensive employee orientation programs.
- Frequent patient evaluation.